This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Sunday, January 11, 2004

Before I begin, I must say Hello to my good Friend Chadley. Chadley is the greatest. Hello Chadley, this shout-out is for you.

Now I shall begin.
I want to type this all before Midnight, but it's not going to happen, but I'll do my best.

Today: I slept all day. Got up (well josh woke me up, because he wanted a computer, and I am the one with the 'hook-up') Brushed my teeth Went to work, got Josh his computer, Decorated book for Tom (boss who's leaving) went around with Josh, looked at phones, (I AM getting a new one), and ate some chicken nuggets. Went home. Went BACK to sleep. Woke up. Called some people. Went to Gina and Danielle's Play. AWESOME. KICK ASS. I love Theater. I LOVE it. I want to change my major RIGHT now. Yeah. Then I decided to go with Danielle to her Tonkowat meeting. At the train station, a girl asked if we were siblings. I said that we could be (although we couldn't because she isn't black, but it's all good, hey. I guess we have some similaities.) but we weren't. 'Twas funny. THEN. she STRAIGHT UP asked if we were in a ROCK BAND. I had to bust out. It was incredible. Danielle and were confused. 'Twas hee-larious. with a capital HEE. Now, I sit here at this meeting, wishing I was in this theater company. I am so happy that I get the opportunity to do this documentary. These people love each other. It's awesome. FUN TIMES. I am about head out, and call Grant. Then I am going to go home, set my clothes out, and START SCHOOL TOMORROW! YAAY!.

MUCH LOVE