This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Saturday, January 03, 2004

I am having a wonderful 2004. I had an AWESOME party, and a GREAT sleep the night before last. and yesterday.

I got up at 12
only to fall back alseep.
when I awoke at 2. I
decided to clean up for a bit, and
take a shower.
I couldn't shave because
I left all that stuff at Kisha's, but
I looked super cute anyways.
I listened to India.Arie's
Voyage to India
all day.
Hear it now.
I ate a souper big bowl of
Frosted Flakes
and Scott called becuase he wanted to see
The Company.
I had no money, but he said
he would pay.
I'll pay him back tonight.
I got to his house, and
he still had to shower,
but that was okay, because I was
in no rush,
to do anything.
I got a paper,
and some Coke
(yes the drink, I don't to that mess)
and waited for Scott to get out of the shower.
He got a new book by
Stephen Chbosky
well it's not really new, and it's not really
written by him but
edited.
Nonetheless,
it's new to him.
Him being Scott.
Back to the story.
I was looking at showtimes, and we decided
to see
The Company
at 7:20.
It was 5:30.
we had time to kill.
plan for the night.
leave the house, walk to the movie theater
(it was amazingly nice outside last night)
and hang out around there until the show started.
We talked about how the price for a
movie ticket
had just been raised to
$10.25
in New York, and how
expensive
that really is.
They'll do that here soon, we both know it.
Well, anyways,
we got to the movie theater, and
decided to see
Big Fish
instead.
This decision was probably the best decision we have made in
a long, long, long,
time.
One of the greatest of both of our lives.
We still had time which needed to be slaughered though.
so we went to Panera and
each had a bagel.
Then we played baseball*
before the movie.
in an old parking lot.
We bought a TON
no, a TON and a half
of candy.
the whole works.
In Walgreens
we had to sneak in all that
candy.
we laughed so hard.
we opened all that candy before the movie started.
(i'm still running off of all that sugar)
I'll leave out the movie.
I will just say it was
the single greateste movie
I have
ever seen
in my life.
okay.
at least top 5.
seriously.
I cried
I NEVER cry in movies.
well not out and out cry.
I was a baby.
tears were streaming.
damn.
that's all I can say about that.
we then picked up a sac.
I should be a supplier.
no one would ever guess.
back to Scott's house.
we then read stories to each other
from the new book.
it was awesome.
and talked about our future year
that is ahead of us.
it's going to be a great one.
fell asleep thinking about how awesome everything will be
in just a few months.
I'm finally starting my screenplay.
I'm excited.
My shoulder hurts
because I slept on it
wrong.
so I'm at work
with my shoulder hurting
having a great day.




*baseball: a game which is played in preperation of getting baked. Person number one takes one hit, and before he can exhale, he must get the bat and ball back.