This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Friday, January 09, 2004

Hey there!

I am happy for ONE and only ONE reason.

It is Friday.

This has been a not really great week. Let's re-cap:

~Lost $500
~my ipod erased all of it's songs for NO particular reason (that happened last night)
~have to pay for college before Monday (with no money, but it's just a down payment, so i'll have it all situated)
~I'm EXTREMELY tired
~my schedule at work is ALL wrong.
~I was so excited about my new realization, and I haven't even looked at a guy in two days, then last night as I walked home (I have to walk everywhere, because I have no money to ride the train, until I get my U-Pass, so I've been walking home in 5-20 degree weather for the past couple of days) I saw the HOTTEST guy I have ever seen in my life, and we made eye contat, and you know, the usual turn around after we pass each other, but DAMN. It sucked.
~We're not having a party for Jenelle tonight
~I have NO money
~I have had no time to eat, because I've been running/walking around all week, trying to get my life straight.
~it will never be,
~because i'm gay.

haha. that was funny. At least it's Friday. Monica is having a potluck tonight, and I don't know if I want to go, but i feel that I have to. I'll think of something to cook.

wow. what a week.