This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Saturday, January 10, 2004

Today's day at work will be over in aprox. 3 hours and 30 minutes. Then I will do something, but I don't know what. Hmm... Sleep sounds amazing. As does eating. This week, my eating habits have consisted of:

Monday: Breakfast-bowl of cereal, lunch-nothing, dinner-oven pizza.
Tuesday: Breakfast-bowl of cereal, lunch-nothing, dinner-CBA (the day I lost my money)
Wednesday: Breakfast-bowl of cereal, lunch-nothing, dinner-homemade bean dip and chips
Thursday: Breakfast-nothing, lunch-nothing, dinner-CBA
Friday: Breakfast-rice krispy treat, lunch-nothing, dinner (at 1:45 AM) pizza
Saturday (today): Breakfast-Naked fruit smoothie, Lunch-popcorn, and not eaten dinner yet..

What a delicious and nutritious diet.

Wow. I don't eat lunch anymore, and it doesn't bother me. My body's used to it. Getting up, grabbing a bowl of cereal before my shower, showering, going to work, coming home from work, then eating at wherever I am at (my house, Scott's, Danielle's, whatever.)

This week has been so long.

I really want to go to a party tonight. Really bad.