This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Monday, January 05, 2004

nextdoor
Boy Next Door - Your ideal guy is the brotherly and
huggable boy next door. He's always around,
knows you better than anyone, and loves to
cuddle. He's not neccessarily attractive to
most, but something about him makes him
charming and adorable in your eyes.
Turn ons: One word - cute. He gets you teddy bears
and kisses your forehead, loves hand holding
and telling you that he loves you.
Turn offs: He'll screw up somewhere down the line -
but we all make mistakes. Forgive him, because
all he can do is learn from it and love you all
the more!


What is your ideal type of guy? (With Pictures)
brought to you by Quizilla

Okay. I have to admit. I took it again. Which one do you think I origially got? Essentially, this is the guy I want, so it's not a lie, the boy next door is the perfect match for me, but it's not what the quiz said. Okay, I'll tell you. My original one was PREP:

HASH(0x876e498)
Prep - Your ideal guy is the charmingly intelligent
Prep. He's into his armani and nice car...but
equally into you. You and him are the Barbie
and Ken couple!
Turn ons: You're parents'll love him and you'll be
the envy of all your friends.
Turn offs: He's shallow and can't help himself...so
don't let him change you.


What is your ideal type of guy? (With Pictures)
brought to you by Quizilla

which is totally true too. My life is sad