This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Wednesday, February 11, 2004

Aww. Eddie!

Whaa hoo! what's up? I just got off of the phone with Eddie. I realized how much I really do miss him. He's such an awesome guy. Scott is so lucky to have him. And vise versa. They are both so great. Those are my boys. I love them. I want a relationship like they have. Aww. It's okay though. Singleness isn't bad. It's actually treating me well.

I'm about to go to Apple to pick up some shirts for kate. Well the old ones, that I have in my locker. Then, off to hang out with jason, if he ever calls me, then to Scott's to have fun times with Jenellers, Ben, Eva, and others, hopefully.

later gator.

Oh yes, and I have a pseudo-date on Sunday. More details to come. Don't want to say too much before then.