This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Wednesday, March 17, 2004

St. Patty's

Today it St. Patrick's Day (one of my favorite holidays) and it's snowing. Hopefully it's the last one of the year. Knock on Wood.

Last night, I decided three things.

1. I need to stop being a slacker, and get all of my shit together.

2. I am going to start making a video journal and put everything I think about everything in it. Like a documentary on my life, with my commentary. I'm going to take it everywhere. Well not everywhere, but Yeah.

3. I'm going to join a volleyball team. I need to get back in shape, and I love volleyball, so I'm sure I can find something right? I have to stop drinking coffee, and I have to get away from going out every night. The excercise will give me more endorphins, and thus help me get things straight.