This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Friday, April 30, 2004

My Luck

This has been the craziest night, and although on a regular night, I would be pissed as all hell at myself, I am not. Rohan is so mad at me right now. I mean on an ordinary night, I would be really sad that he is mad at me, but this tests our friendship. Anyways, I should tell about my night and we will get back to this in a bit.

OKay. So we don't even know about Didier. Wow. Boy do we have alot to catch up on! Okay. Didier. He came into the store a coupld of weeks ago, and it was fun times, I thought he was totally hot, of course, and helped him out with his selections. Well, he came back the next day. You know usually when someone comes back the next day, it's usually because they "forgot" something. I know I do it. Anyways, he comes back the next day, and we started talking. You know, school, and such. Well, turns out we have common ground in the fact we go to the same schule. He's the director of Manifest this year. It's this big huge celebration that our school puts on every year. He's a DJ. Hot. Everything about him. He's a great guy.

ANYWAYS...

So we've been exchanging emails. We were supposed to meet up a couple of times, but things got in the way. Tonight was the night we finally met, and guess what Christopher finds out? Our friend Didier is totally and utterly 100% straight.

That's right. 100% straight.

More on that story later. Well, tonight we spent about 4 hours together, and it was a great time. He's a really great guy, and not just because I think he's hot. I promise. His personality, and his views, and just everything. Wow. it's quite craziness.

Met up with friends to get a little inebrated for the Royal.

Then. The Royal.

I had a blast. He actually played good music tonight. There was a cute boy.
whom I thought was absoultley hot, like from top to bottom...but no one else thought he was.. you know, he was one of those guys, like he was so cute.. the diamond that only I noticed... and the way he dressed... his smile... his hat... and he was such a cute dancer... like wow...

well..back to the evening..

I tried to dance with him all night. I should have been more aggressive, but I couldn't. I did graze his hindparts a couple of times, and we did make contact
like we danced, but kinda in the same extended group so he and his friends began to leave and I was getting sad, so I rounded up my friends to dance the last song. When I left he was in a car with his friend and I just blatantly walked up to the car. He rolled down his window. I didn't know what to say, but I needed to say soemthing:

" I never do this, but I just wanted to tell you that I think you are really cute"

"thanks! I think you're cute too!"

"Thanks," I replied

Then thier light turned green, and they had to go.

Then I came home, where I am locked out. My phone is out of batteries, and so I can't call my roomates. Damn. So I"m here in the business cener typing this. I am about to go try to do something. LAter.