This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Thursday, April 29, 2004

Thursday

Hey hey hey!

Long time no post, I know. I've been busy working. That's about it too. I am a little but perterbed, because I settled my little miscommunication with my cell phone company (haha) and I get a call from them today telling me my bill is $500. That's just funny, because that's more than my rent. Fuck that. I wish I would pay $500 for a cell phone bill. They left me a message (I was at work), and gave me number to call. Now it's funny, that the first time I answered, they hung up. The second time too. But the third time they called, I had just clocked in, so I couldn't answer my phone, and they leave me a message, telling me I need to call them. I'm on break, and I call them. Turns out it's an automated service. Fuck that. They don't want you to talk to anyone. They want you to just pay the bill, no questions. First of all, I am not going to pay a bill that I never got. Second, there is no reason in the world my bill should ever be that high. Third. Hell no. So, I call. Wait for a fucking guy to answer the phone, and he tells me that if I have any problems, that he can't fix them, and I need to go into a retail store. Fuck that.

I love my cell phone company for the most part, but hell no I am not having this.