This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Friday, April 23, 2004

Update

Hey. Sorry I haven't been updating.

I only have 20 minutes to get this all out, so I'm going to go quickly.

First things first, I'm well, this has been a long week, but I have tomorrow off, so I'll rest up then. No partying this weekend :)

I got trashed on Tuesday, because it was Ben's last night here. He's back in Cleaveland. Thank the Lord. That's one things less that I have to worry about. He's gone and out of my life. I mean it sucks, because he was one of my best friends, but I just couldn't afford to support him anymore. Huge weight off of my chest. I feel like I can begin to get my shit together now.

I got accepted into the Screenwriters Group, an intense writing program for upcoming screenwriters. It's a direct feed-in into MGM, and other select production houses, and they only accept 10 people into their program at a time. It's a two year program, where you finish three screenplays. I'm trying to get Cinema/Chicago to sponsor me, for I don't have the money to do the program just yet. It is very exciting, and I can't wait to start. This could be my break.

I'm still at the lovely retail store (I won't say the name, because there was a guy from Microsoft who jusut got sued for writing about them in his blog, so no more mention of the name). I love it, and it's awesome. I am trying to get as many hours as I can, for summer is coming up, and I want to pay for Screenwriters Group. I have cut down my spending already. I'm trying to get promoted. A pay raise comes with a promotion.

I'm moving out of my current apartment May 2. I'm really excited, for my new apartment kicks ass. At almost 1000 sq. ft, I have my own bedroom (which I have never had before) and kick ass roomates. Being kind of away from where I used to live, will afford me more time to stay at home and get more work done. I'm still only a 15 minute bus ride from work, or a 25 minute rollerblade. That's going to be awesome for the summer. May and June are going to be the hardest months, because I'lll be paying rent on both fronts. (My lease for my current apt. doesn't end until July 1)

My internship kicks major assets. I love everything about it. Trying to get new computers for the office. I hope to get paid soon. There have been talks about it, but no check. Not yet. I will be satisfied if they could help me get a computer or help with the Screenwriting Program.

I have been getting tons of sleep lately. That's a very good thing.

No boys, I don't want one. I've decided. I mean if one comes along, then hey.

I want to take a vacation, but I have two things that have to be taken care of first. Getting a computer, and paying for screenwriters group. My vacation will be well worth it.

I'm thinking I'll have a computer by June. I don't spend my money on anything else (besides movies, and Big Fish comes out on Tuesday) anymore, and my intake on alcohol has drastically declined. I can't drink and work. I don't perform as well. Duh. Anyone can tell you that. I had to learn it on my own though. Some things you just don't get until you actually do it. Also my 'herbal relaxation' has drastically declined too. I haven't bought an eighth in a long time. I have saved so much money, because I used to calculate in my paychecks, how much I would spend on it. I haven't spent a dime.

I saw 'Something's Gotta Give' last night. I loved it. with a capital L

That's about it for now. I gotta go to work. Tomorrow is my first day off in forever. I have worked every day for tha last week and a half. My paycheck is going to be nice though.

I miss everyone like Hell, and wish I could come back all summer, but I can't. Well not for the whole summer. I'm seeing what I can do.

Hey! There's a party in your mouth, and I'm cumming!!!