This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Wednesday, April 07, 2004

Wednesday

I have decided.. to follow Jesus

that song's been in my head all week. Maybe it's a sign. I do love Jesus, no doubt about it. I'm going to church on Easter, something I haven't done in a while. A LONg while. It's time.

What else? Sometimes, I get sick and tired of my friends. Especially when they come see me at my internship, just to talk, or use my phone, or get something to eat. That's not how things go. It's not the place for that. Their faces are not supposed to be synonomous with mine. Well not yet at least. I'm still trying to get my foot in the door. Especially when they come in with Rollerblades. This is an office building, danmit. You take off your skates before entering. That's worse than eating food in the grocery store before you've bought it. You just don't do it. I didn't mean it when I said friends, it's only one friend. So I'm tired of my friend. More on that later. If I get to it.

I'm supposed to see that Jennifer Garner movie tonight. I don't really want to go, but my friends do, and they are my friends, and I'm the one with the free tickets.

Easter is right around the corner. What are you doing?