This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Sunday, April 04, 2004

Refreshed

I had a most relaxing weekend. Let me recap.

Friday: Although I didn't want to do anything, I ended up going upstairs to Nicole's, and getting drunk. It was a good drunk, because I didn't wake up with any sort of a hangover.

Saturday: Had an amazing shower, and I had a great day at work. After work, it was my first 9 hour shift in over a month, so I was tired. Scott Show wanted to get some coffee at gayHOP, so we went. It was fun. I wanted Scott and Eddie to come, but they didn't. Show drove. We were on our way home, and there was a jam, but it was good. I just wanted to watch Briget Jones's Diary. Well, I waited for Scott, Adam and Nicole to call me, while I entertained my roomates (who, by the way I am back to good terms with), and I actually had a good time with them. Ben and Rohan went somewhere, but I don't know where. I finally got a call from Show that they were ready to watch the movie, but since it was daylight savings, and already 2 in the morning, and I had work the next day. I went to bed, talking to Justin and Jim, helping them think of slogans for a company they are working for. I am good. I should go into marketing and advertising. Seriously.

Sunday (Palm Sunday) I got up, shaved, took a cab with Zaidy to work. She had things to tell me, so I rode with her, instead of rollerblading. I took my blades anyways. I had an awesome day at work, I sold alot, but something happend that made me sketchy, but I'll work that out. I rollerbladed home, and guess what was on TV? YES! None other than the TEN COMMANDMENTS. I totally forgot. It was amazing. I bonded yet again with my roomates, and had a wonderful dinner with them. Scott Show wanted me to go out with him, and althogh I did want to go, something told me I should stay with my roomies. Besides, I had to wait for Ben to get here anyways. He still hasn't showed up, but I'm not to let that bother me. Ben Shipp and I just spent an hour together in the hot tub, and the sauna, and got some bonding time there too. Yaay for that.

I am now about to take a shower, make a phone call or two, and go to bed.

This was a great weekend, filled with just relaxation.

I feel like I can start the week now.