This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Friday, July 29, 2005

All the Real Girls

All day I have planned on watching that movie, because I knew it was coming in today from Netflix. I had a good day, up until the fact that I realized my landlord checked the mail, (we all have a mass mailbox, and she usually brings up our Friday mail) and she didn't bring it up! Understood, she may have been busy, but she should have at least put it back in the mailbox. I now have no plans for the night, and I'm getting more depressed by the minute. I hate the fact that all of my friends aren't single, and the ones that are have plans. There's something about going to the bar by myself on a Friday night that scares me, especially when I look like crap (like today). Whatever.

I'll clean my room.

About cleaning rooms. Anyone know how to keep a room clean? Well one, I guess I should get a bigger closet, but unfortunately, I didn't luck out with a big closet like my apartment last year. Wow. The things we take for granted. My closet is smaller than a water heater. I need tips on conserving space. My dressers are full, but I need to expand my closet space. Any ideas?

We got the official forms from SAG today, so now, after filling out 15 pages of preliminary paperwork, I have to fill out the real forms (35 pages) so we can become an official SAG signatory company. At least we won't have to do it again. I've been having the most fun working on this film, I can't believe we shoot in less than a month.

By the way, if you or anyone you know anyone who is interested in becoming an investor in a promising production company, let's talk. I'm your man. I have ways, means, and swing.

Futhermore, if anyone knows anyone at film festivals, let me know. I have swing at some (I will not say which ones, for fear I will ruin my chances if I announce it) but anything will help.

www.conearts.com. The site has changed. A bit.