This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Friday, July 29, 2005

titty.

I like the way that word rolls off of my tongue. Say it. titty. Either way works. Pronounce it with more of a 'd' as the tongue bounces off of the pallet of the mouth, or, with the harsh 't' as the tongue slaps the back of the teeth. titty. After saying it over and over for a while, I forget what the word even means, I just know I like to say it. Titty. Titty. Titty. I want to make up my own definition for it. Fairly vulgar, I know, but hey, who isn't.

It's pretty.

Pretty Titty.

I start my Asst. Manager promotion at SBUX in a week. A week from Friday is my last day at my store, then off to another for 60 days, then I get my store where I'll be the Asst. Manager, provided I pass my interviews. That's titillating.

I should sleep.

I just saw "My Summer of Love". There were tittys in the movie, but it was a pity it couldn't have been better.

Pity isn't as cool as titty.

Night night.