This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Lucky Me

My ass.

Somtimes I think I am the most unlucky. But it's okay. I shouldn't believe in luck anyways. So I just came from the bars, and I'm a little toasty. I'm like typung with my eyes closed, because I should sleep. sleep is good. well tonight it is. shit. So I went to meet this guy names jedd.. hHa not jedd from Beverly Hillbillies, but Jeff. We were at the same bar, but we missed each other. Then..

We went to SPIN. I had never been there before, so I thought it was a good nithg to go. Sure. no cover. always a good reason to go. shit. well. it was meager pickings of the un attachesd ones. Well I met this guy named Matt, and he was realyl cool. Cute, funny, the whole 6. Not quire 9, but he was making there. Well anways, I went OUT OF MY WAY to inrroduce me, Because I don't have to do that, and she shunned me at the end of the night. 2 coffee cakes.

I on't even know wha ro write. I gave Almubmory a ainning.

Shit. i called jeff a dunkend calls. I am stupa. Haha.

ok sleep. i will decicipher this hit in the morrpw.

muxh ro ralk.