This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Sunday, July 31, 2005

The Last Day of July

I have decided to create a new profile, and I am going to use an email response to another profile for my profile. Online dating is the worst. I need to get out more.

Howdy-

I was aimlessly browsing through the expanse of ads in craigslist (I was originally looking for a file cabinet, but that got really boring) and I clicked on your ad. Intriguing. You have actually sparked my interest enough to actually respond to one of these things. I'm a 21 year old Lakeviewian student who works at a coffee shop for my day job, and am a Line Producer for a production company by night. I also like to fuck, but I have to say it's been getting kind of old for me recently.

I've always had unlucky encounters involving committed-sexual-"I like you, you like me"- going out together-holding hands on the street- relationship-type-things, generally (well at least in our case) pertaining to myself and another (homo)sapien with a penis. Nothing has ever gotten past a couple of months, and it's usually my fault, because I get bored, or disinterested. I'm also a very busy guy, so I blame it on my schedule.

This is not to say that I don't want one-- I totally do, my social life tends to get in the way. My circle of friends is massive, and friends are a big part of my life. This factor is another which tends to get in the way. I don't want someone who is a social butterfly, but one who is able to fend for themselves if I brought them to a gathering, or a bar. Basically, I want someone who can be themselves, and doesn't need me to live, and isn't (always) co-dependent (I have to admit, sometimes I'm sure I can get clingy, but who doesn't).

I consider myself to be pretty humorous, my friends call me witty, but I wouldn't go that far. I'm getting much better at managing my time, and I used to be late for everything, but that's changed also. Oh yes, I'm uncut. I'm a southern gentleman (always lived south of the Mason-Dixon line before I moved here), and I know how to treat people with honesty and respect.

I can't teach you how to ride a motorcycle, but my roommate can, and she's awesome. I love sports, so that helps, and I can defiantly show you interesting places and people. I'm trying to get my ticket to move to the front of the line.

I would say I'm a good speller (at least when I concentrate on it), my parents were huge sticklers for English and grammar during my childhood. I rock at Scrabble, and I'm not being modest. My love for movies is almost sick, and people find me odd at times, because I can spend my off days watching Netflix movies all day (I do have a subscription).

Okay, I'm sure I've bored you enough, and if you'd like, I would be interested in setting up a non-date/hey, what's up/My name's Christopher/nice to meet you/type deals.

That's enough for tonight.

I await your response

~Christopher.


PS. I decided to attach a picture, there's more where that came from. I hope you're not horribly grossed out by me. I should say that I'm not the 6 foot dreamboat, but I'm a 5'7 sailboat with a invisible really fast motor. (I have been told that I have a yacht down south;) I'm about 130# and am pretty lean, but I am not the washboard abs guy, well not yet at least. Maybe when I can afford a gym membership I will, but I'm not that guy. I love ice cream.