This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Saturday, July 30, 2005

My Day

3:45 A
Go to Sleep

5:15 A
Store calls. Partner didn't show up. I'm the next on the scedule to go in to work. Since I'm about to be an RMT, I have to do what's best for the store, so I go in.

5:35A
Get to work. Open the store. Badmouth partner that's not there. (we call our employees partners)

7:30A
Time I'm supposed to be at work.

8:00A
Relief comes. Partner down, we handle the morning until

10:00A
More Relief

12:00P
Deposit is off, we get SLAMMED.

1:00P
Partner Leaves, one Arrives.

2:00P
I'm supposed to leave, and so is another partner. Not enough coverage. I stay.

2:30P
I start to take lunch. We get slammed again.

3:00P
I close my till. More and more customers.

4:30P
I leave.

5:00P
Arrive home, can't function. Notice face looks abnormally FUCKED up. Don't recognize myself.

5:30P
Take nap.

8:00P
Wake up. Received 6 phone calls while asleep. Granted, no one had called all day.

8:15P
Get in shower, prepare to eat for the first time today.