This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Saturday, March 04, 2006

A Night of Firsts

Today was a day filled with many new firsts for me.

I took out too much money from the bank- and spent the majority of it. That's not a first. :)

I decided to stay in this apartment with Helena for another year. This marks the first time I will have signed onto another year lease with another person. This is a HUGE decesion because I REALLY want to live by myself. Living with Helena for another year will allow me to save more money for the year to come.

I went to my first full fledged wine tasting at kafka. http://www.kafkawine.com. It was awesome. I was by myself- which I tend to be more often. I had a wonderful time. The theme of tonight's tasting was French wine. I learned SO much in 2 hours. I can't wait for the next one.

I bought more than one bottle of wine. That's a first.

I went to an opening of a new sex shop tonight. www.mytulip.com. I have 10% off if you order online. Need discount? I'm here.

I bought my first sex toy. www.aneros.com. I haven't played with it yet. I don't think I'm ready. I want to clean my room first and I want time.

I bought my first lube. It's really gay. The name is boy butter. Keith (at Tulip) said it's his favorite and he sounds like he knows what he's talking about if you know what I mean.

I became a regular at my sushi resturant. First time I'm a regualr at a resturant.

I bought a room at Steamworks. That's a first. bathhouse rooms. There should be a law against them. Both bath houses and rooms at bath houses. I didn't get any ass. I threw away my membership. Fuck that shit.

thus the night of firsts ends. This post is also the first of '06.

Many more firsts to come.