This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Saturday, August 27, 2005

That's a Wrap!

Well, I've finally done it. I've completed shooting on the first movie I have produced. Last week was in short, one of the most amazing weeks of my life. The shoot was run so well, EVERYONE knew their job, every problem was solved on the spot.

I haven't had a week this good since I can remember.

My crew was PHENOMENAL. They worked so hard to get things done, and it seemed like I didn't do a single thing. It's said that you know you have a good producer when he doesn't know anything that's going on on set, because his crew handles everything. I agree and disagree with that statement. I wish I was more involved in the shoot, but being I am the business and paperwork guy, it was all good. Everyone treated me like a king, and I felt bad, being the youngest person on the set, but of course, I made sure everyone was happy.

I will get some pictures on here sometime soon.

Next stop- Post, Editing, and Festival Distribution.

A Producer's work is never done.

I can't wait for the next one.

I feel like I'm living out my dream now. It's everything I thought it would be.