This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Friday, August 12, 2005

here we are...

Face to face...

Tell me about it. I started at the second busiest Starbucks in the Midwest region on Monday, one of the top 20 in the Nation as an Asst. Manager Trainee. Talk about whipping my ass into shape. It's been a good time, the partners have been really communicative of their needs, and have really started to take to me. Thank God. It's about 5 times bigger, and 10 times busier than my last store. It's the "high volume experience".

What else..

Rohan leaves in 3 weeks for Spain for a year. Fuck. That sucks.

More later, I want to update, but there's someone standing next to me, and that's what I want to update about, so I won't go there.

Also, must talk about the movie.

We have a better site now!

www.conearts.com

check it out.

I'll update when I get home from work.