This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Friday, June 14, 2002

Hey I had a great day today! It was also sad. Today was the last day of VBS. Man, I had so much fun with those kids. Today was water day, so we all got wet. Then, after VBS, we went to map out the Raleigh bus route for the Montegnard Refugees. I had a blast. We were just chillin in Laura's van, talking, and getting to know one another. It was just a fun time. Laura cracks me up about some baseball. She loves that sport so much! You know what else she loves? The Scarlet Pimpernel! I HATE that movie! I can't even begin to explain. Laura has problems, but she is really cool. Man it's kinda weird to see her as my youth intern, because I have known her since I was in the eighth grade. Robbie, I just met this summer, and so far, he's on a great track to being the best intern we've had. Jared (the first time) will be extremely hard to top, because Jared is my bizzoy. Robbie is doing an awesome job though. he is obsessed with him some soccer. I mean soccer is a cool sport, and you have to give soccer players some props, because they do have the most indurance. It's really interesting to see Robbie talk about siccer, because he just lights up when he's talking about soccer. Kinda like me and movies. That was basically my day. Just a buncha having some fun! Oh yeah! I almost forgot! I saw THE IMPORTANCE OF BEING EARNEST!!!!!!! it's awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh my gosh I almost died laughing! It followed the play so accuratley! I am going to see it again. It was greatly casted too.

Emotional: ralaxed
Physical: Tired
What I look forward to: Work tomorrow
What I wish for: Cinnamon Toadt Crunch cereal (that is the STUFF)
Thankful: being alive
Song: That's what Friends are for (Stevie Wonder)
Movie: FIGHT CLUB (I love that movie) Robbie.. if you ever read this, Tyler Durden your rat!
Disgusting: Glue boogers

I am about to eat some honeycombs cereal! I really want CTC though. O get to go to work tomorrow! Fun times! yaaat my brithday is coming! Fun times! Signing off,