This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Wednesday, August 14, 2002

Today is Wednesday.HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH JANE! You're only 329 days older than me! Love ya! Crystal is back today, from Greenville. She was supposed to come back Monday, but we sure won't go there. She has spent more time in Greenville this summer, than here with her family, and her other friends. I know that she has freinds in college, but she also has friends here. Come on now, I feel bad for all the people here. She goes back to college Saturday (hopefully, my dad is being a little trifflin, we won't go into that one). I kinda want her to go back, because I don't like her friends. That's mean to say, but it's the truth. My sister is different around them, but if it floats her boat, I can't condone it. I really don't like her boyfriend. Well I don't like the relationship they are in, that's better to say. They don't trust each other, and they are ALWAYS ALL UP IN EACH OTHER'S BUTT (literally) it's gross. It doesn't make any sense. They have only known each other 6 months. I guess that's a long time, but not long enough. I don't think the maturity level is there. He's 22 years old, and I am more mature than him. Everyone in my family acts different around them. My mom is all about them, and so is my brother. I think Christian is the only one that aggrees with me. I mean it's like he's already in the family, and I have much to say about that. They both need to finish college. Not just him first, but BOTH of them. I will not approve if he proposes. You think I am playing. I really don't think I will participate in the wedding. Yeah, that's about it. I just don't appreaciate the rudeness and curtness that he has. Well, I'll be done talking about that now. Triangle Towne Center, the humongous new mall, opened today. I haven't been, but I hope to go soon, like tomorrow, if someone wants to go there. American Idol is about to come on, I am addicted to that show, I have issues. Well, I'll stop writing now, I'll prolly update later.

Emotional: Just not in a good mood
Physical: Tired
Thankful: Friends
Look Forward to: moving to FL I can't wait till I get there
Hope and Pray: That I get into UCF Film school (please pray)
Music: Weezer
Movie: Lord of the Rings
Disgusting: The way Crystal and Kaleo are all over each other.