This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Monday, August 12, 2002

Okay, well yes, today was an extremely sad day, but it was a good day too. Hmm.. I have to make a list of all the things I must cover in today’s blog. X is over, Robbie’s car. My ego (if that’s what you want to call it), my problems with other people not liking me first, pointless emotions, I think that’ll be it.

Okay, we’ll start with X. my crush on X is over. Tonight sealed it. Now watch, tomorrow, I am going to be obsessed, but I really think it’s over. I don’t know why, but I realized, that tonight, it was like an epiphany. That’s all I’ll write about that. I will continue to be friends with X, but crush wise, nope. YAAY for me! I am excited, now I can go back to my old self, and not like anyone!

Well next on the list is Robbie’s car. We got it good tonight. We stayed to clean it though. He appreciated that, for sure. Tonight was my idea, but not the first time. We had to at least tell him who did it the first time. He already thought it was me, and that makes me sad, b/c I don’t know, but it does. I think that’s all about that. Oh yeah, I am hoping Reid gets us back, so we can start like a prank war. If he goes for the TPing of my house, let’s put it like this; he’ll regret it. I’ll go waay beyond that mess. I don’t play.

My ego. Well sometimes I think it gets out of hand, like I put people down too much, I mean it’s all in fun, but it can get excessive. I mean the people I hang out with most of the time can handle it, you know the “bow down to me” type thing. Hannah, Maya, and my family all do that. Shoot. We don’t play. I think it’s b/c we think highly of ourselves. I know I think highly of myself, b/c I really honestly believe that I am hot, and attractive, and that everyone should like me, because I am just awesome. There’s no other way of putting it. I don’t care if people don’t like me, because it’s their loss.

Now for people not liking me first. That sounds so stupid, but I think that everyone I know, be it friends, or whatever, should put me first. I don’t mean it like it sounds, like you don’t put friends before family, or stuff like that, but I am saying that it bothers me that people like other people more than me. Why don’ they like me the best? It’s prolly for the same reasons that I don’t like them the best, but I don’t think it should work like that. Like say someone I value close to my heart doesn’t consider me the same way I consider them. Not like a crush, I know that’s different, but like just a friend. I’ll give an example, because I know this person won’t get mad. Maya. She’s my best friend in the whole world. Say she got closer to someone else than me. That makes me upset, because she’s my best friend. I am not saying she can’t have other best friends, but I guess I want to say is what if she got someone I don’t like, or appreciate company with, and became all close to them? She sill liked me the same, but she did more with the other person, or something like that. I don’t know, it’s just me. I guess that’s a flaw of mine, besides the fact that I am short, but that’s okay. I’ll work on that.

Pointless Emotions. I am not saying emotions are pointless, but when you have some ghetto emotions for some ghetto reason, then that’s pointless. Like Jealousy. I know I can get jealous (hello, read above, that’s all jealousy) but being jealous for something pointless? Come on now. That’s just plain DUMB. I don’t really know what I mean, well I do, but I can’t explain it, so let me move on.

I think I am done. My summer was TERRIFFIC (well terrific doesn’t even come close to what it was) and I am going to miss the people who made it possible (please forvige me if I left your name out): Robbie, Laura, Jeff, Maya, Crystal, Jenny, Cristina, Bridgette, Sarah Jane, Nicole, Charity, Sarah C., Hannah, Kathryne, Adam, Emily, Melissa, My family (they should be first) The SWEET FAMILY, The Strawbridge (SP?) family, Rebecca, Daniel, Rebecca, Rachel, Morgan, Layne, Megan, Danny, Richard, Kristin, Anna, Beth, Beth, Sammy J, Reid, The Folks at Madstone, Charles, Chris, X, Y, Z, (haha), The folks in Mr. Peterson’s class, Stacey, my online people, the AHS marching band (Moulin Rouge), and everyone else. I had an awesome summer, and it’s all in thanks to all of you, some more than others, but everyone had a big part. I love you all.

Christopher.