This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Saturday, August 10, 2002

It has been too long since I have written in my blog. It's 4:30 and I am at work, bored and tired as ever. At church, there was a quasi-lock in, (the girls weren't allowed to stay (we won't get into that)) and I got about a total of 4 hours of sleep. It was fun, until I'd say the girls had to leave. We then went to Wendy's (well some people went to Waffle House) and ate in the parking lot. Then I went home to get some stuff, and went back to church with Hannah. (She's a girl, and we felt like breaking some rules) so basically, we stayed at the church. Hahaha so we had our own lock in. Well we slept outside, but that's b/c it was beautiful. We had some heart-to hearts, and saw some shooting stars, just fun times in general. It was awesome. Then we went home, only to come to a meeting three hours later, at 10 (for work, we both work at Madstone). Then I went back home had some Life cereal (my favorite.. oh yes) and came to work. Fun times for me huh? OH Yes. I am now looking at pointless semi-funny websites, b/c I have nothing to do. Fun times for all, huh? Tomorrow is the intern's last day. I still need to buy Laura a gift for going away, I already bought Robbie's. I don't know what to get, but hopefully, I'll think of something. It doesn't help that I think I left my wallet at the church parking lot. I'll check there when I get off of work. Not fun times, b/c that's like all the money I have, well except for the money I have in the bank. I am still in love with X, but I think that will be over soon. Hannah and I saw a movie yesterday, called Sunshine State. It was really good. I like that the plot develops through the characters, and dialogue, than setting, and other events. I need to see more movies, we got 4 new ones, and I have only seen one. at 5:30 Hannah, and Becky come in, and they make me smile, so mabye that will pass some time. I need to grow. I wish I were taller. I just thought you would like to know that. Hey! WOWSERS, someone who went to my high school (they were like 3 years older than me) just came in! I highly doubt that they remember me, but I sure do remember them, they were in 2 of the plays that I ASMed. I don't know what else to write, so I'll stop writing now.

Emotional: Sad, b/c everyone is starting school, and that makes me sad, and sad times for all
Physical: Bored, Tired, yet, Awake
Thankful: people like me
Look Forward to: Going to school in Jan
Hope: i get taller
Music: Vanessa Carlton
Movie: Sunshine State