This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Wednesday, July 17, 2002

OH MY WOWSERS! Christian, my little sister, just found out today, that she straight up babysits for some claims to fame. Get this. the dad of the children she b-sits, is J-Lo's COUSIN! They talk all the time!! The youngest girl was the flower girl in her wedding! I was like come on now Christian, you needs to tell them you have a brother who will babysit anytime they need it. I whalled out today. Fun times! THE SENIOR HIGH T-SHIRTS ARE GOING TO BE AWESOME! That makes me excited. I am going to Florida next Friday! That also excites me. I bet there are so many hot people there, I will have gone through the whole alphabet by the time I get back. Fun times! Man! My Brother is watching Freedy Got Fingered. I hate that movie so much. Don't get me started. that's all I have to say. Oh here is some sad news. I may not get Z. SAAAAD! But that's the way the world goes. No biggie. I'll have another crush tomorrow! Peace!

Emotional: swell (BIG SWOLE MAYA!)
Physical: tired
Thankful: computers, even though I hate mine
Look forward to: Friday
Music: NOT AMERICAN IDOL
Movie: American History X