This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Monday, August 05, 2002

Oh my gosh! I have so many issues. I am back from Florida, my computer was mucking everything up, so I haven't written since them. A/W, I had an awesome time, like just about the most fun I have had all summer. I am at work now, and it's Monday. Fun times for all. Hannah is awesome. I am back to liking person X again. I have never had a crush an ANYONE off and on like this! Never in my life has someone gotten to me like X. It's so weird. I have issues. sheet. I still haven't changed that blog. hahaha. I crack myself up. WE GOT FULL FRONTAL!! It's the new Soderbergh movie. Hannah is going to work here with me! Now I am going to have more fun times than I already have at work! Fun times! WELL, I am giong to go now, I have so much to say, but I am not in the mood to say it! X X X X X! man I really like me some X. Peace.