This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Saturday, September 28, 2002

okay. I am bored. I am supposed to be out with some friends, but you know how that goes. you can never get in touch with someone when you really need to, or when you are the only one not having some fun times. I had like the longest day at work today and it was not kosher. It was fun, b/c I love the people I work with, but I could h ave used the day off, b/c I wanted to hang out with friends, other than go to work. Yeah, so like everyone is out now, and I am at home. Boring times like 500. I don't respect this. I am not mad, but I would like to be out. Ya know? I had one awesome quality about today. I bought some kick a$$ clothes, and shoes. Sheet, I did good. But yeah, I am going to stay online until someone gets online so I can ask them how much fun they had when they were out. Peace out,

Christopher.