This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Thursday, October 31, 2002

Yall this is TRULY my best friend at her best! She is my girl forever. Sheet. we don't play. I wish I was there to actaully see this happen. We are going to laugh about this for the rest of out lives. I LOVE YOU MAYA! Get it Girl! I know what you want!

BrownEyedGirl183: so we went to the hospital to give candy to the kids
christoplg: ok
BrownEyedGirl183: and i was dressed up in my kitty cat costume
christoplg: aww
BrownEyedGirl183: and so there was this family visiting their daughter
christoplg: yeah...
BrownEyedGirl183: and when i walked by.. the dad was like, "she has a nice tail!! here kitty kitty.........."
christoplg: OH NO!
christoplg: OH SHEE SHEE
BrownEyedGirl183: I KNOW RIGHT
BrownEyedGirl183: ahhhh!
christoplg: PROFILE!
BrownEyedGirl183: i don't respect that at all!
christoplg: I would have SLAPPED HIM AND BEAT HIS ASS IF I WERE HIS WIFE
christoplg: ahahah
BrownEyedGirl183: OH FOR REAL
christoplg: shit I wouldn't play
BrownEyedGirl183: i know right!
christoplg: that is one of the funniest things!
christoplg: it's going in the BLOG
BrownEyedGirl183: hahah!!
BrownEyedGirl183: yay
BrownEyedGirl183: im finally in the blog
christoplg: you were in it the other day
BrownEyedGirl183: please
BrownEyedGirl183: like a little bit
christoplg: about some BJ's
BrownEyedGirl183: OH YES
BrownEyedGirl183: haha

THAT IS MY GIRL