This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Friday, November 22, 2002


Are you a Charlie, or a Veruca? Which "Willy Wonka" kid are you?

brought to you by Quizilla

Holler. You know Willy Wonka is my movie for reals.

I make Madstone turn. For reallys. I am without me, this theater would fall to peices. Yeah, so I signed myself to work 5 more hours.. why, I don't know. Well yes I do, because I like Steve and Becky and Jeff, and I like to make their lives eaiser. well, that and the fact that they can never say I didn't do anything for them MUAHAHAH. Christy Meyer is my girl at Madstone. Just kidding. I don't respect Jenny, even though she has had a hard week. I am sorry about her dog, that is sad times for all. She had to put it to sleep. The reason I don't respect her is she like a convict. Haha. She says I should respect her because she got asked to go to a formal with a (supposedly) hot boy from UK (University of Kentucky), and it's the best friend of a guy I (hate) but I don't HATE anyone. just Ryan, but I don't well actually hate him because I don't know him. She likes a boy that got arrested. I think that's funny. It's funny to see how much Jeff likes Hannah, and she likes him back. I laugh at that. Let's see. I am booking a hotel for Chicago tonight, or tomorrow. FUN TIMES FOR ALL! Man, I have to finish sending that scholarship stuff in. yeah, so let's see. I GOT SOME HOTNESSSS!!!!!!!!! (like times 50000) clothes last night. Oh my they make me excited. I am going to go back and get more. Yaay fun times. Holler front for some clothes. OH YES> SHEET THIS MAKES ME F-ING MAD TIMES 7000000. Yeah, so we are going to Renee's parents house for Thanksgiving, right? Too bad her mom was like "I'm not cooking" I was like "excuse me"? sheet. I don't play with that. I think that is truly and utterly ghetto ghet. Wowsers, I so don't respect. aw lawd. So, my mom was like, look, we are going to go out (someplace nice in STL) and she is going to cook when we get back. Holler. I chomp up some mommy cooking. HHAHAHA Blue Streak. CHOMP IT UP! Golyl, I hate that movie, but that chomp it up part was funny. OH YEAH!!!!!!! Blues Clue's has been off the chain recently. Holler Front for some Blue's Clues. I respect that show. and Josh Groban rocks my life. It's finally time to take a quiz, and oh yes, I start my scarf. Holler. Peace