This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Sunday, November 03, 2002

"Back off, lady. I'm NOT afraid to use this."





You are 64% Pure!
(Very interesting.)




Here's how the REST of the world breaks down, compared to you:




people less pure than you (57%)
people like you (2%)
people more pure than you (41%)

Yaay.. Today was fun times day. I went to Cary Band Day.. Wowsers there are some awesome high school bands there. It was cold, and I'm tired, so I'm going to bed. I got a new book today, and the new GQ. I have to get up early for a meeting at 9 for projection. Fun times, huh? well not really, but yaay! Talk at ya later! HOLLER FRONT! My new saying, copied from a girl I met at Chowan, well I can't remember her name (it's JADA I had to edit this in here), but she is my girl. If I knew her, we would most def be freinds. Jane? naw that's not it. Anyways, I am peace-ing out HOLLER FRONT!