This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Friday, November 01, 2002


What Sort of Romantic Are You?

brought to you by Quizilla



FUN TIMES WERE HAD ON A HALLOWEENY. Wowosers. Yeah, so let me break down the day for you.

8:00 AM Get up do come chores, talk online to Emmy, get hyped for the day.

12:30 Emily finally arrives. Fun times were had at the mall. I bought some hotness outfits, and got a job at Gap (now I have 2 jobs)

2:00 Hit the road. Off to Chowan we go.

3:45 ish arrive at Chowan, Emily talk to all her old friends fun times, were had. Jada is my girl. She keeps it real.

6:00 Dinner at an Italian resturant, which was off the chain. Oh yes oh yes.

7:15 Meet Jill and got some alcool for laters. A lot was gotten.. Fun times

9:00 Go get Gabe, and head off to ECU!!!

11 ish: Arrive at the hotel, Changed for DOWNTOWN. Had fun times. Took shots. Met Matt and Aaron, Katheryne’s friends.

1:00AM DOWNTOWN G-VEGAS! Hotness fun times. Hot people, drunk people, saw some FIGHTS and just fun times in all. Yaay Fun times fun times fun times.

2:30AM Back to the Hotel… Drinking went on. Skyy, Absolut, Smirnoff (the vodka) Corona (nasty) Juice (wine) champagne) hotness hotness. Aaron got sooo drunk off of some Skyy.. not the vodka, Skyy BLUE!!!. That boy was a fun times tripout. Man, those were fun times

The rest of the night. Fun times and sleep.

9:45 get up, tired, and with a stomachache. I didn’t even get drunk.

Had fun times, played around in the room till about quarter till 1.

1:00 PM went to Crystal’s room

2:30 Moma comes to pick us up.

5:00 go to work

10:00 get home

10:30 put in Bring it On.

Which leads me to now. Man. I had so much fun times, I can’t even explain it. I GOT SOME. HOLLA! Break it down! AMEN!!! Ask me about it, I won’t put anything in the blog. I prolly won’t tell anyways, I don’t kiss (etc.) and tell. Yaay fun times.

I am about tired. I’ll write more laters. I want to talk to someone online and on the phoney! Holla!