This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Monday, November 04, 2002

romanticsexy
What's your brand of sexy?

brought to you by Quizilla


Okay. That's a little too much, and the girl is ugly. Anyways, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CHRISTIAN! THAT'S MY LITTLE SISTER! I LOVE HER! Okay. Hmmm. Let me see. Boston Public was excellent. I love that show. One can expierence to many emotions when watching that. Everwood just ended. I am so glad Colin woke up. He's awesome. I am so glad, because I don't want Ephiram to hook up with that ugly ass girl. I know someone he would be good with. haha okay let me stop. Well... hmm. do I want to say it? okay I'll say something about it. No, I won't. Maybe I'll say it later. Golly gee. OH yeah, I redid my profiles on xy and PNO. They break down the truth. I have gotten more replies then like I have ever gotten. I hope they keep coming, and the right person comes along (knock on wood). okay anyways, I'll just stop this now. I'll talk later. My brain is a crazy whirl of frenzies. see ya.