This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Friday, December 20, 2002

Holler. I had a good day. I worked from 10-3 at Wilson's. It was quite the fun times. Since I make more there than that Madstone, I tend to enjoy it a little bit more sometimes. Not all the time though. There are so many trifflin people who come into retail stores! Yeah so anyways, GUESS WHO I SAW TODAY!!! RYAN STREETER! Okay to most of you, that means to nothing. To me, it was just weird. I mean I haven't seen that boy since eighth grade. He was like one of my best freinds! Until he switched churches, and we had a falling out. Well, not a falling out, but yeah. Man, all of my ex-best friends and I have had a falling out. Except Maya. Well she's not an ex-best friend. But we have had a falling out! Hahah that was the SUMMER of SUMMERS!!!!!! HOLLER FRONT! OH SHEE! I am still mad at what I did. Yeah, it was just weird seeing that boy, and realizing how much I have grown up. I'm not in eighth grade anymore, but it seems like it was yesterday that we were going to Jr. High retreats and such. What else did I do today? Worked at Madstone. Boring tonight, for the most part. I mean it was fun times, but I would have rather been out. It's not like I went out anyways. I went home to chill here, and build a Christmas tree. That's what Maya and my mom are doing now. They are putting the lights up. I was helping, but it got boring, and I don't do it right. Leave me the ornaments. Hehe. I DID SEE ME SOME JOSH GROBAN ON 20/20!!!!!!!! OH HOLLER!!!!!! Man, that made my day just awesome. That boy is amazing. I'll leave it at that. Maya says hey. Peace.