This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Friday, December 13, 2002

I think I know why I might be in such a good mood. I saw my favorite kid today. Allan Hawkes. I love that kid. He's so cute. Awwww! I mean he's so nice, and smart (the kid is a genius). He's nice to his sister, and he knits, gets along with everyone, and he's just like awww! I mean we were going into Perkins, and they were going out. He made his parents wait to leave until he got to talk to me! That boy has a special place in my heart. I want my child to be just like him. He always smiles, and awww! I knew I was showing favoritism every year I had him for VBS. AWWWWWW! okay, I am going to go now, because I sound like a pedophile. ew, that makes me sick to my stomach. If anyone ever touched Allan, I would kill them, and wouldn't think twice about it. That boy is too precious. He knits too. His dad is a little on the hot side, but we won't go there. This is about Allan Hawkes. I promise if that boy ever needs anything, he can ask me. I would die for that kid. Kids like him make me want to be a taecher.