This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Thursday, December 19, 2002

just got back from Lord of the Rings. I can't even go into detail how good that mo-fo was. Man, I am still in awe. Peter Jackson is a man with a plan. I respect him, and everyone involved in that movie. Sheet. Yeah, so I am eating.. no just finished a bowl of Golden Grahams. Umm ummm good. I don't play. i was HONGRY! I dont have to work tomorrow! that makes me happy. I get to sleep, and dream of Orlando Bloom. Oh yes, in the movie, there's a mistake. Well I am sure there are plenty more than one, but there's a scene where Orlando doesn't have his blue contacts in. Anyone else notice it? I sure did, and I had to point it out. The previews SUCKED ASS for that movie. That's all I have to say about that. Okay online time, then bed time! holler.