This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Thursday, December 12, 2002

okay. Now about my day. I went to work at Madstone, pretty uneventful, I got to do a ton of knitting. I should most def be done with this scarf tomorrow. That makes me happy. We got a TON of shipments that I had to put away, but it was all okay. So then, I was walking out of Madstone, and my knitting got caught on the door, and someting happened. I was trying to knit, but it kept getting more and more messed up, so I stopped knitting, to try and correct my problem. It took me an hour! We had Christian and Cameron's concert. So of course I took my knitting inside the auditorium so I could fix my problem. We got there at like 6, and the cancert started at 7:15. Right before the lights diimmed, I fixed it! It required cutting, splicing, and unraveling three rows. sad times, but it's all in the name of knitting. So the concert starts, and I was like woah. The chorus and wind ensamble changed since I left Apex. They aren't better, we'll put it at that. I mean they weren't nearly as bad as Green Hope, but golly. I don't want to say they were bad, b/c my brother and sister are in the band and chorus, but golly. I was cringing throughout the concert. It was good though. Then there was Fruitcake. That's the "Apex Tradition" where all the alumni come up and sing that song. Man. I have to say it was good seeing some of the folks from Apex, even thought I hated some Apex High School. It was so cute to see the guys still follow my lead in everything, and I don't even go there anymore. man, it was kinda cool. I come back, and the guys don't even sing unless I opened my mouth. Then everyone rushed up to me and gave me hugs and kisses. That's the part I hated, b/c I still can't stand some of the people I graduated with, or that still go to that school. Yeah, then it was over, and I talked to people. Fun times. After that, my family and Kaleo, Crystal's boyfriend, went to Perkins. It was fun. Our watress sucked. my brother is so gross, but he's a freshman. What more can I say. It was just a good day! I am so proud of my brother and sister, even though they are part of groups who aren't that great. I know they are awesome, b/c they are related to me. Haha no seriously though, those other people stink. My brother gets solos as a freshman, and my sister is like the leader of the altos, as a sophomore. My family rocks the Fine Arts Department of Apex High school. Carryin the Banner! (Got a little Newsies in there) OKay, Noise in, I am going to talk online for a bit.