This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Tuesday, December 17, 2002

OH wow. What a dizzay. I am tired. okay.. what I did.. Story Time!

Chapter one: Sleep
SLEPT UNTIL ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAY first time in forever!

Chapter Two: ON NO CD NO WORK!
I put in the J. Timmy-Tim CD that Bridgette made for me, and it didn't work. must have been a bad one. I get those all the time. So she'll make me another one.

Chapter Three: MacAllisters:
Maya came and we went to MacAllisters. Man I cannot tell you how much I love that place. Whew! There is this guy that works there (he's got a weird cuteness to him, actually he's not cute at all.. he's just.. eww.. but maybe he's so ugly and dumb that it's fairly cute) and he was hitting on me Friday, when my mom and I went there. It was ghetto. I did not respect that one bit. So Maya and I walk in, and boy is there, of course. I told Maya all about him on the way there, so she wouldn't be surprised, and I tell her everything anyways, so yeah. We stroll in, and I insist to pay for Maya's lunch.. blah.. so he's like "oh so you have a new girlfriend" (he called my mom my girfriend last time). He was like I'm going to tell on you! You're cheating! you know, totally flirting, and I was smiling, b/c I smile at everything. So he brings us our food, and he's like there you go "loverboy". I was like woah now. Maya and I BUSTED THE FREAK OUT LAUGHING, right then and there. I almost spit out my lemonade. While we were eating, we judged all the guys that walked in the door. There was this one ghetto-dressed ass ugly boy who walked in, and I was like "There's your boy Moe" (a guy Maya thinks is hot, but isn't). She was like "that's not Moe! Wait.. THAT IS MY BOY THOUGH!" She got out of her chair, and took a step in his direction. My mouth was WIDE open. I was about to throw up. Maya says; "Naw let me stop". I about died, because I thought she really knew him! Then buddy boy came over to "fix the straws" and said it again, this time cheesing. I was like okay now. So I was joking with Maya about leaving numbers (I don't do that mess, and of course I didn't), and she was like Hell no. I agreed. So we were about to leave and we see him go outside to smoke (biig no-no, that's nasty) and we left.. he's like "bye bye loverboy!" I was like oh hell, waved, and walked briskly to the car.

Chapter Four The Mall.
Next we went to the mall. There were actually a fair amount of noce looking guys there. Saw Matt Carter. He wasn't working though. Bought bro and sis their watches. Got pretzels, and Cosmo (for Maya), GQ, and Advocate. went to work. Had FUN TIMES (first time at wilson's that I really enjoyed).

Chapter Five: Home
I am home now, and am about to go to sleep. Man, after three, the chapters got short. Night!