This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Sunday, December 15, 2002

Cristina is my girl. look at this!

CRZYcubnNANA: hi hi
Cheahright: Hey hey!
CRZYcubnNANA: up late again i see
Cheahright: haha i Know
CRZYcubnNANA: boy
CRZYcubnNANA: we need more sleep
Cheahright: I know
Cheahright: amen
CRZYcubnNANA: haha
Cheahright: girl we made your christmas present
CRZYcubnNANA: WHAT
Cheahright: Maya and I
CRZYcubnNANA: no u did NOT!
CRZYcubnNANA: no!
Cheahright: yeah
CRZYcubnNANA: why?
Cheahright: it is soo hotness
Cheahright: you are going to love it
CRZYcubnNANA: awww haha u guys are too much!
CRZYcubnNANA: what is it???????
Cheahright: you know I can't tell you@
CRZYcubnNANA: aw cmon! u know u wanna!
Cheahright: I sure do
Cheahright: but I can't
Cheahright: haha!
CRZYcubnNANA: awwww! ya pooper scopper
CRZYcubnNANA: opps
Cheahright: hahah
Cheahright: okay
CRZYcubnNANA: scooper
Cheahright: I"ll tell you
CRZYcubnNANA: YAY
Cheahright: WE GOT YOU...
Cheahright: AMERICA ROCKS!!!!
CRZYcubnNANA: ALL OF THEM?
CRZYcubnNANA: NO WAY
CRZYcubnNANA: THEY WERE SO ...... bad
Cheahright: yeah all of them! Awesome huh?!?!
Cheahright: they are giving a concert at Maya's
Cheahright: don't tell Jenny though.. it took forever to get in contact with them
CRZYcubnNANA: hahahaha
CRZYcubnNANA: wait are u serious?
Cheahright: yes!
CRZYcubnNANA: jenny wasnt there
CRZYcubnNANA: she didnt go
Cheahright: I know! but it's a surprise for everyone
CRZYcubnNANA: haha u better invite jordan
Cheahright: it's going to be at a christmas party
Cheahright: I will
CRZYcubnNANA: dude
CRZYcubnNANA: thats SCARY
CRZYcubnNANA: they scared me
CRZYcubnNANA: haha
Cheahright: I know!
Cheahright: me too!
Cheahright: hahaaha
CRZYcubnNANA: are u serious?
CRZYcubnNANA: seriously!
CRZYcubnNANA: cmon!
Cheahright: I was like shaking when I was talking to them on the phone!
CRZYcubnNANA: thats just crazy
CRZYcubnNANA: haha which one were u talking too?
Cheahright: I talked to 3 of them.. Jason, LaZette, and Krista
CRZYcubnNANA: U KNOW THEIR NAMES
Cheahright: My sister does! remember they went backstage!
CRZYcubnNANA: oh my god they corrupted you
Cheahright: naw! I still don't like them, but I called to see if they would put together a Christmas show together
CRZYcubnNANA: ur kiddin with me
CRZYcubnNANA: i know u are
Cheahright: we'll see at that party now won't we
CRZYcubnNANA: i havent even heard about a party!
CRZYcubnNANA: u gotta be foolin with me!
Cheahright: I know you haven't, b/c Maya just got the OK the other night
Cheahright: we spent all day planning it
CRZYcubnNANA: uh huh
Cheahright: it is going to be hotness! like you don't even understand
Cheahright: why do you think we were so excited talking to Jenny last night online?
CRZYcubnNANA: i wasnt here i dunno
CRZYcubnNANA: haha
CRZYcubnNANA: but that would be HILARIOUS
Cheahright: we didn't tell her anything.. just that Christmas is going to be awesome
CRZYcubnNANA: scary tho
CRZYcubnNANA: haha
Cheahright: it's going to be awesome!
Cheahright: you aren't going out of town are you?
CRZYcubnNANA: hahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahhahaha
CRZYcubnNANA: nope
CRZYcubnNANA: ill be here
CRZYcubnNANA: ill just have to ask off work
Cheahright: kay b/c I don't want you to miss it
CRZYcubnNANA: well when is it?
Cheahright: we are thinking maybe like the 23rd hopefilly
Cheahright: I think that's a Monday night.. Jason has to call me back to see if Sunday or Monday is better
CRZYcubnNANA: haha
Cheahright: we have been going crazy all day!
CRZYcubnNANA: sounds like it!
Cheahright: but I have to go to bed... I have to go to work in the morning
CRZYcubnNANA: yeah mee to
CRZYcubnNANA: i gotta go to church in the morening
CRZYcubnNANA: night
Cheahright: amen to night
Cheahright: *that
CRZYcubnNANA: haha
Cheahright: wait
Cheahright: one more thing
Cheahright: GIRL YOU KNOW I WAS KIDDING!!!!!!
CRZYcubnNANA: haha
CRZYcubnNANA: i was about to SAY
CRZYcubnNANA: boy u CRAZY
Cheahright: I had you going there didn't I?!?!
CRZYcubnNANA: for a min yeah!
CRZYcubnNANA: and i was SCARED!
CRZYcubnNANA: cuz u know they were SCARY
Cheahright: I would let you shoot me if that happened
Cheahright: they sure were
Cheahright: and UGLY!
CRZYcubnNANA: boy i might have had too!
CRZYcubnNANA: yeah they were!
CRZYcubnNANA: haha
Cheahright: hahahah
CRZYcubnNANA: BOY
Cheahright: Cristina you are my girl
Cheahright: hahahah
Cheahright: I am laughing so hard
CRZYcubnNANA: im gonna get u BACK for that!
Cheahright: hahahah! okay!
CRZYcubnNANA: that was not even kosher
CRZYcubnNANA: haha
CRZYcubnNANA: waut
CRZYcubnNANA: I DO NOT RESPECT THAT
Cheahright: HAHHAHAH
Cheahright: OH LORD girl...
Cheahright: you are too much!
CRZYcubnNANA: hahah
Cheahright: Maya is going to laugh so hard.. I am putting this in my blog!
CRZYcubnNANA: awww geez!
CRZYcubnNANA: haha
CRZYcubnNANA: yeah she is gona crack up
CRZYcubnNANA: cuz man u know we were sittin there wanting to LEAVE
Cheahright: I KNOW!!!
Cheahright: man we didn't know what to do!
Cheahright: they were HORRIBLE!!!!!!!
CRZYcubnNANA: ugh
CRZYcubnNANA: no JOKE
CRZYcubnNANA: i was trying to figure out WHY u would want to sit thru that again!
Cheahright: AMEN SISTA'!
CRZYcubnNANA: haha alright dude i really gotta go to bed!
Cheahright: I would have shot myself
Cheahright: me too!
Cheahright: night!
CRZYcubnNANA: i woulda shot ALL THEM FREKAS!
Cheahright: I am going to fall asleep at work
Cheahright: hahahH!
Cheahright: hahahh
Cheahright: haha
Cheahright: night!
CRZYcubnNANA: gnight