This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Monday, December 23, 2002

I was about to post some 305 question survey, but I decided I didn't want to answer all those questions. Hmmm.. I want to say that I am really excited about the pact Maya and I made. This is really weird. We totally had no clue MTV had one of it's special "Fight for Your Rights" movies on tonight. The WHOLE weekend we have been making a pact to not have sexuals. I think that's a little weird. Yes: Maya will probally get mad, and she'll try to make me take this post off, but Here is our pact:

we promise not to have any sexuals until we are in a serious deep relationship (not with each other).
Sexuals include:
Oral (either way)
Vaginal (either way)
Anal (either way)
Heavy Petting
Spooning
Dry Humping
Etc...

We have defined a deep relationship as: A deep one, no random encounters, both of us must know the 'other half' b/c what's a deep relationship if the person doesn't know your best friend? So, we have decided the other person will know not just "of" Maya/I but KNOWS them. Maybe not on the same level, but they will know us. And, it will be more than 3 weeks (well more for me, that's Maya's addition) before we have oral. and 15 years before sex sex. Okay not that long. I had to exaggerate. You know.. Holler. I love Maya.

Man. I really hope I can stick to this. I am excited though. Watch like everyone want me now. It won't be right. That's okay though. I'm worth it. Shee. I'm worth more than that, but if I can stick to this, then I'll be able to REALLY WAIT. I have to take it a little at a time. Okay noise in.