This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Saturday, December 21, 2002

Okay. Does this mean I have serious problems? So there's a staff New Year's Party, on New Year's Eve, of course. I mean I want to go (kind of) but I also want to stay at home and watch MTV's Pajama Party, since most likely, my other friends will be doing other things (going to the club, etc.). I mean I had fun times last New Year's with MTV, but I think the Madstone staff will be perturbed with me if they find out I stayed home to watch MTV. Hahah. Like I care. No, but I do. I'll probally go to the NYP. Well, then again, if I can't drink, I don't know... Hmmmm... Jeff suggested I make an appearance at the party, maybe I'll do that. But who wants to drive all the way out to Glenwood when I'm not even going to be in the area? AHHH! Okay. I'll ponder this long and hard (like my penis sometimes, when it's aroused).