This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Tuesday, December 10, 2002

Okay people. I know you aren't going to respect me, heck I don't respect myself either. Yeah, so I said I started a new scarf last night.. well let me tell you a story behind this scarf...

okay, so I was getting stuff to make some more scarfs last night..and I was kidding with myself, and was like "hmm. I wonder what color scarf Jake would like". so I picked out this really coolness yarn, and I was thinking.. he hates this color.. blah blah
so I get home, and start making the scarf (I wasn't making it FOR jake, it was actually for cam) and I got online, and I was talking to Jake, and I asked so what's your favorite color? you know totally joking with myself...

IT"S FOREST GREEN!!!!! THE SAME COLOR I BOUGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EXACTLY

I am to weird. Of course I didn't tell this to Jake, he would think I'm a stalker or a freaked out freak. yeah, so that's my life, exciting huh. Oh yeah, here's another thing. I only bought one color, ya know? I wanted to buy 6 (b/c that's how many I have to make) but I only bought one. that is too weird.