This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Monday, November 25, 2002

Yaay I got Blogger to work on my HOME COMPUTER! I am so excited. Raviloi is for dinner tonight. I made a list of eveything I can cook today. Here it is. It doesn't have EVERYTHING on it, but still..

Chicken:
Fried
W/rice and CoM soup
Baked
W/Spanish Rice
BBQ
Liver, Hearts and Gizzards
Rice
Ramens
Eggs
Sunny side up
Over Easy
Scrambled
Cooked all the way
Omelets
Boiled
Deviled
Bacon
Pancakes (well kinda)
Macaroni
Spaghetti
Pasta Pourovers
Enchiladas
Green Bean Casserole
Sausage
Hot Dogs
Hamburgers
Ravioli
Mashed Potatoes
Scalloped Potatoes (out of the box)
Fettuccini Alfredo
Fried Zucchini
Uncle Ben’s
Minute Rice
Toast (and the french way)

Poptarts
SALAD (all kinds)
Sautéed Portobello Mushrooms and Onions
Stir Fry out of the package
Seafood
Bake Fish
Fry Fish
Boil Scrimps (spicy way)
Jambalaya
Hoagies
Cabbage
GRILLED CHEESE! HOLLER
Burritos
Fajitas
Pizza
Billy Elliott
Spinach Dip
Bean Dip
Cornbread
Stuffing
Hash Browns
Tator Tots
Smothered steak
Baked Potatoes
Pork Chops
Couscous
Oatmeal



DESSERTS

Pies:
Sweet Potato
Pumpkin
Apple
Peach

Cookies
ALL KINDS

Cakes (from Scratch)
Brownies (From Scratch)
DIRT
Pumkin Bread Roll
Popcorn Balls


COOL HUH!?! Wel I am going to go eat
peacies!