This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Saturday, November 23, 2002


Take the 100 Acre Personality Quiz!



wowsers. today has been an excellent day, save the last about hour and a half. Yeah, so I'm at work all day (I started on my scarf which kicks ass) and I take a break, to go across the skreet to the mall. Here's where the not fun times start. I got my mom the book she wanted, and I started to make my food errands. i went to Chick Fil A, Osaki Japenese, Burger King, Gloria Jeans, and Mainstreet Market. I am making EXCELLENT time. Yeah, so I am exciting the mall, and mr loser buddy runs into me, and makes me spill EVERYTHING. There was food ALL over Hudson Belk. Not fun times. I was then sad, because I had to go RE-get EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!1 I had to run those errands again. He gave me money though, and I made 6 buckeroos. so I guess it was okay. There was no food spilled on me. well, let me find a quiz, and I will eat. peace.