This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Sunday, November 24, 2002

Today is poo poo day. Dump, Crap, Feces, Caca, Booboo, Bricks, Dookie, Dung, Guano, or just plain old SHIT. Haha let me tell you.. this is some ghettoness. Maya and I be always having some poopy conversations, and that is nasty. Hahaha. let me tell you about my dream. I don't respect myself. Well before I tell you about my dream, I have to tell you that my mom is sick and she was gagging all night. Okay, so onto my dream. I had a dream that someone had taken a dump in the toiliet, and didn't flush. THEN, my mom went in there and threw up ON TOP of the doo doo. Then I went in there, because I had to brush my teeth. The door was closed, I should have taken the hint, that it was stankified in there, but I didn't. I went in there and about threw up myself. I was so grossed out. So I went to flush the toilet, and IT OVERFLOWED!! Not like a little, but the shit was all up in my face! I didn't respect. I was like Caca! I turned on the shower, and some RUNS came out, instead of water! EWWW!!! It was so nasty, but it's funny. Hahaha. I am laughing just typing my dream. Damn, I wonder what I ate that made me dream about dookie. I don't respect. Damn, I have to go take a dump. I better go before I get some bacon strips all up in my underwear. Wait, I don't wear underwear, so I better go before I soil my pants. HAHAHAHAHAH. I am so funny