This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Sunday, January 05, 2003

AHHHH! Okay today is going to be either a really good one, or bad one. I can’t decide. Hmmm. Well it started with me not going to church (slept right though it (it maybe because I straight up slept right through it. Woke up at 11. Called Maya. She was still sleep. She called back we had a fun times chat. She’s hopefully coming over for luncheroo. Here’s where I say the bad day will set in. First of all, my family decides to begin comparing me with my dad. They know that fucking aggravates me. They were like this is how you’re daddy. One reason they gave me was the whole Christmas holiday. I wasn’t my usual perkiness self, but that was NOT my fault. I told them that if they knew the real reasons, they would be mad. I chose not to tell them why. They got even more mad at that, b/c they said that was like my dad. Shit. If they want to know.. When someone asks for only three things and before Christmas he is told he’s not getting any of those, but still has to get his siblings whatever they want.. that’s a little depressing. Shit.. that’s more than depressing. I mean I am glad they got what they wanted, and it is more about giving, but still. What else did they say… They said that I work too much. Well it’s not like anyone is going to help me pay for college, so who else? Money doesn’t grow on trees. Now that just pissed me off. Oh yes, this REALLY REALLY REALLY makes me MORE than upset. So I asked for a cell phone for Christmas.. blah blah, and I was told I wasn’t going to get it right (it was too expensive). Guess who just got a NEW $250 cellular? None other than my MOM. Shit even the one I wanted was not that expensive. If that doesn’t piss me off, I don’t know what does. I called in sick to work. It is true. I am not well. This makes me a little angry too. Crystal spent more on her boyfriend, and didn’t have enough money for her own family. I think that makes me upset. No I know that makes me upset. Why am I talking about Christmas? This was over a week ago. Almost 2 weeks. I need to stop. That’s what I am going to do. Let them think what they want. I don’t care anymore. I’ll be gone in 16 days. That makes me sad too. I shouldn’t be mad at my family now. I am leaving in a few weeks. Well 2 weeks plus two days. Okay no more sad times. I am going shopping with Maya. That will be exciting. I have no clue what I am getting her for her birthday. I need to stop spending money though. Hah. Yeah right. It’s Jan. 5. This blog is dedicated to Lucky Charms. The bestest cereal in the world. Okay well it’s in my top 5.