This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Thursday, January 02, 2003

It's January 2nd. I started my vitamins today. I have to take four a day, and they are downright gross. At least i don't have to chew those mothers. I'm at Madstone. I was here yesterday, and I'll be here tomorrow, saturday, and sunday. Talk about some fun times. Yeah right. I had a fun times conversation last night with Mike F. It was quite invigorating, until we both got tired. Then I went to sleep. No really good dreams, just a bunch of flashes:

First: one of me in Chicago, at a film festival, watching my film. That was the hotness
Then: One of me getting stressed over money Next Wednesday. Why Wednesday? I don't know, but I do know it was next wednesday.
Third: Someone sleeping. Naked (it wasn't an erotic dream, it was just a naked sleeping person)
Fourth: walking down the street holding hands with my mate.
Fifth: I somehow got the computer I want
Sixth: The song "I got you babe" playing on my cell phone. (I don't have a cell phone, but that would be the song I would download for it)
Seventh: Living in Great Britain
Eighth: Trixie panting b/c she had to go to the bathroom

The last wasn't one of my flashes, but it's what woke me up. damn dog.

Happy Birthday Jake! Maya's Crystal's and Cristina's birthdays are all coming up! Fun times. Crystal went back today. sad times for her, and me too, b/c that is my girl.