This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Monday, December 30, 2002

Just got home from Jenny's. We had fun times, and saw her extremely cuteness puppy. It's a terrier/poodle, and it's only 3.5 pounds! Awww! Then we played some Phase 10. you know that is the game. Crystal won. Stephen, Jenny's little bro played with us. He's in third grade, and he's like awww! I wish I had him as my brother! He's rowdy at times too. I had to help him out (I cheated so he could do well) but it was all in fun times. Then we played UNO. We played two games of uno and it took about forever and a day. Justin Timberlake was the background music. Talk about some fun times. Maya stepped in the puppy's poo poo. Hahah I about died. It was just a fun night. This blog is dedicated to Stephen Bajorek, b/c he's the man.