This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Wednesday, January 01, 2003

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Wow.. I had a FUN TIMES new years. We had daquiris, and wine coolers, and rum, and champagne, and sparkling lemonade. Wow. me, Maya, Crystal, Cristina, Sarah, and Ryan. I couldn't have asked for better. I just had fun times. We played card games, and chilled, laughed, joked, and just hung out! Wowsers. We played some drinking games too. Talk about fun times. Now it's 4 in the AM, and golly, it feels like the night is just beginning! HOLLER! you know I have to go to work tomorrow! I don't care. I need some food, b/c I have the munchies. I just need to say Maya Kimberley Budihardjo is the tizziest person ever. besides me. But you know.

Oh yes. We listened to oldies tonight, after the new year, when we were playing cards. It was so incredible. Because oldies are like my favorite. Then on one song, I can't remember the song, it started raining really really hard. It was beautiful. Like we all began to make analogies. Like the rain is washing away the old year, and we get to start anew. The rain brings fresh and new things, like a clean slate. The fragrance after the rain is so crisp and new like a peice of paper, instead of old and wrinkled like the old year. Stuff like that. I am glad I spent the new year with the people I did. Awesome times.

Happy New Year.