This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Sunday, January 05, 2003

It's 3:16 in the morning. I had a kickass dream last night, but I can't remember it. Something about the old gang. That's why I need a dream journal. Long day today. Don't want to go into detail. I love THE BODY SHOP. I want everything in that store, except for the makeup, b/c that's nasty, I don't wear that. But I got some Hemp stuff, and I want everything. I can't live without stuff from THE BODY SHOP. I need everything. I also need a computer, but that's not happening. I am actually going to be computer less in Chicago. I haven't thought about that until now. How will I live? My LIFE is the internet, and IM, and MY BLOG!!!!! AHH! okay. I am having a nervous breakdown. I am shaking. Oh yes, I don't feel too well. I think I am going to call Madstone, and ask for the day off. I got decaf coffee (no caffiene for me) today at Carubou with Maya. good stuff and fun times. Then we played Mario, the classicness. Fun times for all. I am now talking to Michael, who is awesome. This blog is Dedicated to Michael Farrell.