This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Tuesday, December 31, 2002

Yaay fun times. I had weok then went to McAllister's (for the second time today. Lunch with Crystal, and dinner with Maya.). Loverboy was there. We can't tell who he was hitting on today. A little bit of both. Well, I'm waiting for Sarah to get here. Maya is already here, and we are going to call Cristina. Then fun times for us tonight. I hope and pray ABC is still open, so my mom can get some alchie. Then fun times for all, and their mom's. We decided to chill over here, and have fun times. So now, I can watch MTV, and still be with my freinds! Holler for me! I didn't even have to ask them. They just decided to chill over here! fun times for all! and everyone has to sleep over, so even more fun times! Oh shee shee! I respect! Oh yes, and by the way, the is probablly going to be the last post of 2002! Wow! that's so exciting and weird at the same time. My graduation year is over. Now it's on to a new year, and new stuff in my life. Hmm. I wonder what the upsoming year's blogs will be like? OHHH see. It's exciting just thinking about it


Sad News. My mom just called, and ABC closed half an hour ago at 8:30. They couldn't even stay open until nine. That makes me sad, but SARAH IS HERE! YAAY! This blog is ddicated to Sarah Marie Cheek.